Simoniz USA is an industry-leading manufacturer of cleaning and protection products for auto dealerships, professional car washes and providers of professional housekeeping and building maintenance services. For over a century, the Simoniz name has been synonymous with quality products that work hard and boast measurable results for overall cleanliness and protection.
Since 1910, BLACK+DECKER® has been setting the standard for innovation and design of power tools, outdoor yard care equipment, and home products. The inventor of the first portable electric drill with pistol grip and trigger switch, BLACK+DECKER® has evolved from a small machine shop in Baltimore, Maryland to a global manufacturing powerhouse with a broad line of quality products used in and around the home. When home owners have work to get done, they trust that BLACK+DECKER® products will do the job efficiently and reliably. For more information on BLACK+DECKER® products, visit www.blackanddecker.com or follow BLACK+DECKER® on Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, Twitter + Pinterest.
VP Racing Fuels was founded by Steve Burns, who initially exhibited his aptitude for R&D in the early 1970’s as a young racer in San Antonio, Texas. Self-taught in chemistry and physics, Steve was convinced the race fuel manufacturers of the day were falling short in their quest for optimum horsepower.
To address this shortcoming, he began experimenting with exotic blends of fuel, much to the dismay of his parents whose garage served as Steve’s laboratory. Steve began at the local tracks of Texas, where racers tried his fuel and liked the power gains. His first fuel was christened “C12™,” the word spread and Steve’s company was founded as VP Racing Fuels in 1975.
Pennzoil is an American motor oil brand currently owned by Shell plc. The former Pennzoil Company had been established in 1913 in Pennsylvania, being active in business as an independent firm until it was acquired by Shell in 2002, becoming a brand of the conglomerate.
Quaker State's origins may be traced to the founding of Oil City in Pennsylvania, in the 19th century. The petroleum industry of the city brought prosperity, increasing its population from 12 families in 1860 to 6,000 five years later. The name "Quaker State" was adopted in 1912 when T.G. Phinny (owner of the Phinny Brothers Oil Company) used it to distinguish his products from competitors. One of the first goals of the company was to provide lubricants for Franklin Automotive Company of Syrcause, NY., signing a contract to become exclusive oil provider for the company.
By 1915, Quaker State advertised in The Saturday Evening Post becoming a known brand in the U.S